Saturday, June 5, 2010

The results of todays shopping trip into the city...

I'd been wanting to go into the city for a lil retail therapy for a while now so today I decided was the day to go. Crap weather though, but I wasnt going to let that ruin my fun.
I've been lusting over Benefit Brow Zings and the High Brow Pencil now for aaages... so I went to the Benefit Counter at Myer and asked the girl about them and got her to try them on me, and it was LOVE as soon as she finished applying them!!! Am looking forward to trying them out myself! And you gotta love the ultra cute packaging for Benefit! Oh and because I spent over $80, I got a free lucky dip... I managed to pull out a Benefit Full-Finish Lipstick in Wild Card... no sample sizes, full size! I think it's probably worth about $35-40.
Not to mention the girl who served me at Benefit was friendly and nice, not stuck up and snobby like some girls at other counters Ive been to.

Also got some new headbands and a new iPhone case & screen protector, so all in all, it was a good trip despite the weather in Melbourne being cold, wet and dark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home