Thursday, May 27, 2010

So I'm doing the unthinkable...

as a lover of short hair, for me I find it a must to visit my hairdresser every 6 weeks to keep my hair style looking good. I love short hair, it just grows outta shape so quick.

But I confess that I will be doing the unthinkable... I'm going to miss my regular 6 weekly hair appointment, and go in another 6 weeks time. I want to get my present hair style back to the way I had it at my 21st... which is very similar to what I have now, just it had more length to it.  So I'm going to let it grow that little bit longer (another 6 weeks to be exact LOL) and then visit my hairdresser... by that time it shouldn't need too much cutting, just a trim pretty much. 

Short hair is love, it's just high maintenance LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home