Friday, January 22, 2010

A beauty recommendation...

If you're looking for a good place to get your eyebrows shaped properly and not just waxed off by some beauty school graduate... I suggest you head over to Talking Beauty in Hawthorn, Melbourne.

I get my brows done there every 2 weeks, either by Niki or Sasha - both girls are fantastic at their job and my brows always come out looking fabulous. They wax them, pluck them and trim them and I always walk out happy.

Now location wise, if one if familar with our absolutely wonderful public transport system *cough*, get a train to Glenferrie Station and when you walk outta the station, turn left up Glenferrie Road and they are located at 547 Glenferrie Road. It's just before Riversdale Road. It takes me about 10 mins to walk there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home