Friday, January 22, 2010

What I think about...

SMOKING....

Okay... so everyone goes on about how bad smoking is for your health etc etc... and quite frankly I think that if people want to smoke, well it's their choice and if it makes them happy, well let them. We all gotta die of something eventually... whether we die from smoking related illnesses or we get hit by a bus, we all die. You just gotta face it...

Smoking can be just as dangerous as the consumption of alcohol... but you see, the consumption of alcohol is glamorized by pretty girls and hot guys in bright advertising posters and billboards. But smoking is not... they're are both just as dangerous and can both cause death but only one is glamourized and the other is not...

So I personally do not care if people chose to smoke... their life and their choice...


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am with you. I would prefer that they not smoke 'in my face' if there is another option. I don't like smoking inside - it's messy.

Beyond that - to each their own.

January 23, 2010 at 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home