Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cheap and Cheerful...

Who can resist a bargain eh?! I know I have trouble with it!
Oksy, so while browsing in Chemist Warehouse last Friday night after work, I came across the new Natural Instinct stuff... well it's not new but its got new packaging etc, and I saw they had a hand cream. I bought this to keep at my desk at work as my hands tend to resemble a crocodiles hind leg if I dont use handcream and that's not a attractive look for anyone... well maybe for a crocodile but not for me lol I think the actual name is Natural Hand Cuticle & Nail Cream. It's about $9 and I'd give it 4.5 stars... it loses half a star due to the strong scent of lavender, but other than that it's fantastic, keeps hands soft and hydrated & absorbs quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home