Thursday, September 24, 2009

Don't b*tch to me about working...

Okay so I was made redundant from my last place of employment and at the moment, looking for a new job is really difficult.

I found out just now that I got rejected from another interview. So I'm a little annoyed and grumpy... and even had a tear. Getting rejected from jobs is really hard.

So when people say 'Oh my work sucks, I hate it', I feel like saying to them 'Be pleased you have a job and are not in my situation'. It makes me really angry when people complain about having to go to work. I wish I was working at the moment. Some people just seem so ungrateful I swear.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's the hunt going babe?

October 9, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home