Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tis only outside decoration...

Okay, so this will be my first blog on here LOL Thought I'd open a blog just to put my feelings to 'paper' as such... this turns out to be quicker as I'm faster at typing than writing.

Okay... so this post will be about some of the reasons as to why I choose to be tattooed and pierced. And why I choose to be the way I am.

So I'm a little over seeing pictures of girls in magazines that are the 'Hollywood' definition of beauty. Beauty does not come in one shape and size, it comes in many.
I'm different to a lot of other girls and this is something I'm proud of. Very proud of actually. I admire women who don't fall into the typical category of what society perceives as beautiful. I look up to women who are not the regular definition of Hollywood Beauty. I like women who stand out from the crowd.

If I had to name my top 5 most beautiful women, I'd choose:
~ Dita Von Teese
~ Marilyn Munroe

~ Kat Von D
~ Sabina Kelly
~ Kate Winslet

Also add: the girls from LA Ink, Ruby Rose, Rachel Weisz, Anna Hathaway... all incredibly beautiful women.

I consider my tattoos and body piercings as just outside decoration... they don't stop me from being myself and people should not judge me because of them. It really irritates me when people think 'Ohh she has tattoos and piercings... she must be some kind of trouble...' People are so quick to judge people based on their looks, and this is really sad.

That's all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home